Launching the smE-MPOWER Community
First smE-MPOWER Learning Event, 5 -6 November 2008:
Two full days of business interaction and enjoyable times with meals,
wines and sports for strategists and decision makers of SME
intermediaries saw twelve participants at high participation
workshops, lessons learnt, breakout groups, and joint planning around the following key themes:
Understand and discuss your business potential within smE-MPOWER
- Coaching for business innovation: stronger services to your SMEs
- Training and accreditation: professionalising your coaches
- Positioning smE-MPOWER strategically in your region
Get active, make decisions and plan for value collaboration:
- As a peer-community: find partners for your coaching cases
- As a knowledge community: experience proven coaching tools
- As a strategic network: initiate projects, offer your competence, share your opportunities
Invitation for the smE-MPOWER first Annual Learning Event.
As background ask us to send you the
"smE-MPOWER Community Flyer".
Read more in the meeting Recap.
Learn more about the concept behind our network organisation.